Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) is the eighth largest Coca-Cola bottling partner worldwide and the biggest on the African continent, serving 13 countries in sub-Saharan Africa. We boast a diverse pan-African footprint with more than 36 bottling plants serving over 600,000 outlets across the continent.
We aim to be the leading Coca-Cola bottler in Africa, delivering profitable and sustained growth through increased availability and access to Coca-Cola beverages across Southern and East Africa. Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia represents the world’s most cherished trademark and invests in the most exciting events.
We are inviting applications from young ambitious and highly motivated graduates to undergo an intensive graduate training program.
The Graduate Trainee Program is designed to give the successful graduates hands-on training in Industrial Production. The candidates will be exposed to learning opportunities with an aim to build their competency, skills and knowledge in Industrial Production across various disciplines in the manufacturing department with the ultimate view of preparing them for future roles in the business based on performance.
The graduate trainees will be required to undergo intensive Development programs for 18 months
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To solve systematic problems to save costs, minimize risks and losses and to improve productivity in line with the stipulated benchmarks.
- To implement and actively support the formulation of change interventions to meet operational targets.
- To conduct work practice maturity assessments and ensure that the best practices are being applied correctly.
- To manage immediate material availability needs
- To carry out required autonomous maintenance tasks and any required running repairs in accordance with work instructions and maintenance schedules
- To participate in maintenance planning meetings to highlight maintenance problems requiring attention.
- To ensure that team members understand and adhere to quality standards.
- Ensure handover procedures are followed
- To communicate the production schedule, shift production and overall shift performance
- Optimizing process performance.
- Managing planned maintenance system integrity and optimal usage.
- Facilitating problem solving.
- Ensuring that all team members are fully conversant with the production methodologies.
- Developing and driving implementation plans to progress maturity in the Manufacturing Way principles and practices.
- Cost Control.
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Must have a Degree in either one of the following disciplines with a Merit or better Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering or industrial engineering
- Must be a recent graduate from the University within the past 3 years (2017 – 2019)
- GCE O Level certificate holder with a merit in both Sciences and Mathematics
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Highly adaptable
- Must not be more than 30 years old
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Strong level of analytical skills and computer literacy.
- Experience in FMCG is an added advantage
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: