Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) is the eighth largest Coca-Cola bottling partner worldwide and the biggest on the African continent, serving 13 countries in sub-Saharan Africa. We boast a diverse pan-African footprint with more than 36 bottling plants serving over 600,000 outlets across the continent.
We aim to be the leading Coca-Cola bottler in Africa, delivering profitable and sustained growth through increased availability and access to Coca-Cola beverages across Southern and East Africa. Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia represents the world’s most cherished trademark and invests in the most exciting events.
We are inviting applications from young ambitious and highly motivated graduates to undergo an intensive graduate training program.
The Graduate Trainee Program is designed to give the successful graduate hands-on training in Industrial Production. The candidates will be exposed to learning opportunities with an aim to build their competency, skills and knowledge across various disciplines in the Manufacturing Department with the ultimate view of preparing them for future roles in the business based on performance.
The graduate trainees will be required to undergo intensive Development programs for 18 months.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To drive a Quality Culture through the Organisational Understanding of the systems
- Drive a Safety Culture though the Organisational Understanding of the systems
- To implements KPI’s and reporting systems aligned with internal Management, CCBA and Coca-Cola Requirements. The reporting systems include Quality, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability parameters such as water usage, energy usage, plant waste and recycling).
- To Ensure Product and Package Quality meets legal, internal CCBA and Coca-Cola Requirements
- To ensure that all validation requirements for new processes and equipment are followed as per agreed protocols.
- To support the integration of SHEQ systems for the whole operation
- To Initiate and Facilitate Continuous Improvement for SHEQ and Sustainability
- Ensure continuous improvement programs for Quality Process Capability is established.
- Facilitate technical problem-solving regarding quality issues
- • Ensure that Improvement processes are in place to improve water and energy usage as well as waste and recycling.
- To support the development and submission of annual business plans/costs for approval.
- To identify and communicate customer needs and expectations
- To build effective relations with internal and external customers
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Must have a Degree with a merit or better in either one of the following disciplines Environmental Engineering, Quality Management, Biological Sciences or Production Engineering.
- Must be a recent graduate from the University within the past 3 years (2017 – 2019)
- GCE O Level certificate holder with a merit in both Sciences and Mathematics
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Highly adaptable
- Must not be more than 30 years old
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Strong level of analytical skills and computer literacy.
- Must have excellent knowledge of the Zambian Environmental, Health and safety regulations.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: