Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) is the eighth largest Coca-Cola bottling partner worldwide and the biggest on the African continent, serving 13 countries in sub-Saharan Africa. We boast a diverse pan-African footprint with more than 36 bottling plants serving over 600,000 outlets across the continent.
We aim to be the leading Coca-Cola bottler in Africa, delivering profitable and sustained growth through increased availability and access to Coca-Cola beverages across Southern and East Africa. Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia represents the world’s most cherished trademark and invests in the most exciting events.
We are inviting applications from young ambitious and highly motivated graduates to undergo an intensive graduate training program.
The Graduate Trainee Program is designed to give the successful graduate hands-on training in Mechanical Engineering. The candidate will be exposed to learning opportunities with an aim to build their competency, skills and knowledge in Mechanical Engineering across various disciplines with the ultimate view of preparing them for future roles in the business based on performance.
The graduate trainee will be required to undergo intensive Development programs for 18 months.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Gather information from inspection reports and plan for maintenance of mechanical static based on department maintenance integrated planning and integrated operation planning to sustain the integrity of the equipment.
- Attend to any troubleshooting, breakdown or failures related to mechanical static and provide support and Ensure the maintenance and improvement related to mechanical static is in line with the department objectives.
- Prioritize maintenance and improvement activity to minimize production interruption.
- Review and study the design of existing assets for further improvement whenever necessary
- Develop site specific procedures, work pack and personnel mobilisation plan for unit shutdown and total shutdown windows.
- Provide technical input for tender plan, technical evaluation and presentation of topside and underwater maintenance contracts related to mechanical static.
- Ensure proper procedures in place and in line with the standard engineering and statutory requirements prior any fabrication, testing, lifting, transportation, installation and hook up commissioning activities.
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Must have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must be a recent graduate from the University within the past 3 years (2017 – 2019)
- Must be a registered Engineer with EIZ
- GCE O Level certificate holder with a merit in both Sciences and Mathematics
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Highly adaptable
- Must not be more than 30 years old
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Strong level of analytical skills and computer literacy.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: