The Zambia Industrial Commercial Bank Ltd (ZICB) is committed to meeting its mission of supporting its customers’ wealth creation and growth through provision of customer-centric banking solutions to its chosen segments that are pivotal to commercialisation and industrialisation of the Zambian economy. In line with its mission, the bank is seeking to recruit a highly motivated, result-oriented, well qualified and experienced professional to fill the following vacancy:
Job holder will be responsible for growing the Branch’s balance sheet through customer acquisition and deposit mobilisation while cross selling loans, advances, and transactional services. Key products to be sold will include payroll, savings, and investment accounts.
The job holder will be expected to ensure that the Branch achieves and sustains profitability by ensuring effective cost management as well as implementation of revenue generating activities. Compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures relating to branch sales and services activities will be a key deliverable.
Key tasks will include:
- Coordinating the sales team by managing call plans and following up leads
- Managing branch sales meetings and closure of action iterns ensuing from sales activities
- Development and maintenance of a cross-sales matrix and ensuring cross-sell targets are met
- Effective communication with both existing and prospective customers aimed at growing customer transactional volumes
Customer On boarding:
- Collection and verification of Know-Your -Customer (KYC) documents to facilitate account opening and filing of the same
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment and/or material to enable efficiency in sales and customer on boarding
- Timeous responses and resolution of customer complaints
- Proactive implementation of measures to prevent customer dissatisfaction
- Management of internal relationships to facilitate well-coordinated cross-functional customer service delivery
Key Competences will include:
- Should have excellent organisational, administrative, and problem-solving skills
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Presentation skills to effectively gain customer interest in the Bank’s products and services
- Ability to read and interpret Financial Statements
- Analytical and leadership skills
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Grade 12 School Certificate or General Certificate of Education equivalent.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Banking, Finance, Business Administration, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of two years (2 years) relevant experience.
- Only candidates who meet the above job specifications should apply by enclosing their detailed CVs, photocopies of their academic/professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of their application. Daytime reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
- Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of application
Applications should reach the undersigned:
Head – Human Capital,
Zambia Industrial Commercial Bank Ltd,
Farmers House/Central Park,
Corner of Church Road and Cairo Road,
PO BOX 30228