Zanaco PLC is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Information Technology Division under the Digital Channels Department at Head Office:
The job holder is responsible for Planning, Designing, Directing and Implementing the overall functions of Mobile Banking and Internet Banking Platforms with focus on Applications, in order to improve the Bank wide Customer Experience. The core objectives will be to continuously improve the Digital Channels (Mobile Banking and Internet Banking Platforms) environments and capabilities and spearhead innovative new solutions. Further, the role will enhance and define the Digital Channels Policies, Procedures, Processes and Internal Controls that will drive a customer experience culture across the division and the Business as a whole and ensure compliance with applicable Regulatory and Legal requirements and Best Practices.
Under the supervision of the Chief Information Technology Officer, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities: –
- Planning, Designing, Directing and Implementing strategies for all Digital Channels Applications
- Ensuring that the Digital Channels Applications enhancements and Performance improvements align with Bank’s Strategic objectives and goals
- Overseeing and management of agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) availability for all Mobile Banking and Internet Banking Platforms
- Management and supervision of all Digital Channels and Postilion Switching Suite Incidents and ensuring that problem resolution for issues logged through the 1st and 2nd line Support are promptly dealt with in accordance with SLAs
- Provision of direction and advise to the Business on requirements that have a direct impact on Digital Channels Technology Applications – Mobile Banking and Internet Banking Suite
- Management of Mobile Banking and Internet Banking Platforms that provide and support all Payment Integration Solutions
- Development and Implementation of Mobile Banking and Internet Banking Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Management of Mobile Banking and Internet Banking Platforms Audits in relation to current Processes, Policies and Procedures, to monitor and improve efficiency and ensure compliance of Digital Channels
- Overseeing all Mobile Banking and Internet Banking Platforms configuration and support
- Management of the relationship with Vendors of different Mobile Banking and Internet Banking Applications
- Development and Implementation of a System Business Continuity and Information Technology Disaster Recovery in relation to Mobile Banking and Internet Banking Platforms
- Management, critical analysis and follow-ups on logged issues on Mobile Banking and Internet Banking with Internal and External Management Teams
- Escalate outstanding cases to relevant Information Technology Units or Vendors for 3rd line level support
- Ensuring that the required Documentation for the different Mobile Banking and Internet Banking Systems for Information Technology Operations are in place
- Review and Interpret Operational Data to assess need for procedural revisions and enhancements as well as participate in the Design and Implementation of core specific Systems to enhance Revenue and Operational efficiency
- Monitoring of Mobile Banking and Internet Banking Systems Availability and compiling Availability Statistics.
- Provision of support to assigned Projects relating to Digital Channels Applications
- Evaluate risk likelihood and impact and prioritize them for analysis and response planning
- Ensure that all risks applicable to any area is identified, assessed, reported and captured in the Risk Register
- Ensure accurate and complete reporting of risk events within the stipulated time line
- Ensure all emerging risks are reported and mitigating factors put in place
- Identify, monitor and report Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) in respective unit/department
- Implement and close all Audit recommendations, identified control weaknesses from Risk and Control Self- Assessment (RCSAs), Consultancy Reports or Customer Complaints and Risk events
- Participate in the annual review of Procedure Manuals when requested.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by management
- Internal/External Contact:
- External: Vendors, Consultants, Industry Networks
- Internal: All Divisions
Qualifications and Experience:
- IT related Degree
- MSC/MBA will be an added advantage
- At least seven (7) years’ experience working experience in IT Technology with experience in Banking
- Certifications: ITIL, COBIT 5, Prince 2
- Digital Banking related Certifications will be an added advantage.
- Job Core Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Presentation and Reporting skills
- Leadership skills
- Research/ Information gathering skills
- Networking Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Budget Management
- Drive for results
Method of Application
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email:
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of Grade 12 and Tertiary qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments WILL NOT be considered.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.
Zanaco provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment (women are encouraged to apply).