Dangote Industries Zambia Ltd
Senior chief Chiwala’s Area, Masaiti District, Ndola Zambia.
The Dangote Group is one of Africa’s leading conglomerates producing diversified products. Dangote Cement, a subsidiary of the Dangote Group, is the leading producer of cement in Zambia with a modern advanced integrated cement plant in Ndola, on the Copperbelt.
Dangote Cement requires action oriented, high performing and dedicated professional in the following disciplines:
To compile, evaluate, record and maintain daily record of bulk raw materials and other materials inputs, cement produced, quality of the same sales and plant efficiencies for management’s decision making.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiles and prepares daily morning reports(DMR) on kilns, cement mills, raw mill and crushers showing total in/out puts at various stages of the production process, materials usages and plant performance in relation to out of final products. Submits this reports to superiors for use.
- Prepares entire plant down time report and run factor reports based on MIS for submission to AGM production.
- Prepares reports on stocks, plant machinery efficiencies as deemed necessary by superiors.
- Extracts from the daily morning report and prepares a daily statics report showing tons of cement produced and dispatched, daily comparisons of stock position between book stock and physical for submission to production manager.
- Sums up coal, sand, gypsum and other materials used in the cement production. Assists production department to carryout monthly stock take of process materials.
- Updating plant performance indicators on the notices board daily.
- Closely monitors process materials by physical inspections to advise superiors of changes.
- Compiles various daily, weekly, monthly and yearly summary reports e.g.
- Weekly key plan performance report and weekly technical report.
- Monthly summary performance and plant indicator schedules and monthly report.
- Monthly bulk raw materials receipts report for submission to relevant departments.
- Daily limestone haulage statistics from the quarry to the factory.
- Monthly production figures, sales, status of stocks of materials and final product (Cement) as at particular time of new month etc. submits such reports to relevant official for further use.
- Data for the annual fixed cost budget for the department for submission to plant director through AGM Production.
- Monthly/Process parameters for submission to accounts through HOD.
Education and Work Experience:
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
- Diploma in statistics and production management, business and sales management is added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ work experience in the manufacturing/production industry.
- Ability to conduct measure stocks of materials.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits.
Method of Application
Candidates meeting the above requirements should send their applications to:
The General Manager HR& Admin and send them to,
Please note that you are to attach an Application Letter & Latest CV ONLY in Microsoft word format as ONE document.
Position should be clearly mentioned in the subject line e.g. “Alternative Fuel Manager”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.