We are a Brand Building & Advertising Solutions’ company born out of the need to create local Brand Idols, through proper positioning and brand differentiation to shift paradigms in our locality.
PMC’s efforts of growing clients’ brands is underpinned by its focus on a convergence point of various strategies i.e. marketing strategy, brand, communication and channel strategies.
Our creative originality and communication relevance is based on proper understanding of the consumers, how the consumers relate to brands and the consumers’ consumption patterns of media.
PMC Zambia is seeking a Digital Marketing & PR Specialist to develop digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms and manage the day-to-day media and public relations activities for our clients. You will work with both PMC Zambia and client terms to align all marketing communications efforts. You will drive awareness, increase engagement, and measure performance on brands serviced by PMC Zambia. The candidate must have the ability to demonstrate the inner workings of the PR process.
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns across channels (Print, Radio, Non-Conventional Media Platforms, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Lead content).
- Lead the day-to-day operations of our PR, Digital Presence and influencer marketing.
- Come up with creative strategies to market our clients products offering.
- Work with creative, strategy, media and client service teams to develop and execute clients campaigns.
- Prepare and build segmented lists for PR and digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and build triggered/automated flows.
- Help develop and execute A/B tests across all channels to improve engagements and conversions.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports.
- Manage social media and grow engagement and followers.
- Expand brand awareness through print, radio, press and social networks.
- Build relationships with bloggers, content creators, and Brand influencers.
- Maintain high levels of outreach activity.
- Develop and follow an effective influencer outreach strategy that builds relationships to help promote client’s products and the brand.
- Identify product placement opportunities.
- Develop, foster, and maintain strong press and industry relationships.
- Develop public relations and communications programs to strategically position client’s brands in the marketplace.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing platform/s.
- Creative; ability to brainstorm creative ways to engage consumers.
- Comfortable working both independently and also as part of a team.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, or any other design tools a plus, but not required.
- Effective and strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong project and time-management skills.
- Team player and able to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience and understanding of Google Analytics.
- SEO and keyword optimization experience preferred.
- BA in Business, Marketing, Communications, PR or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing / digital marketing (B2B a plus).
- 2+ years of PR and social media experience.
Method of Application
We are on the lookout for brave, creative and bright individuals to join our agency. If you think you have what it takes, Send your CV, Cover Letter, Profiles and Portfolio’s to submissions: