The Republic of Zambia Ministry of Health Southern Provincial Health Office. Southern Provincial Health Office with Support from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under listed position:
Location: Southern Provincial Health Office
To manage HIV Treatment, Care and Support Services in Southern Province of the Republic of Zambia within the framework of the SPHO-CDC Cooperative Agreement in particular, and the Health Sector in general.
· Participate in the formulation, interpretation, dissemination and adherence to Policies/Guidelines in HIV Treatment, care, and support services.
· In collaboration with the planning and budgeting team, undertakes preparation of HIV Treatment, care, and support services action plans and budgets in line with CDC Annual Planning and budgeting guidelines;
· Participates in preparation of Country Operational Plans (COP) focusing on HIV Treatment, care, and support objectives, targets, strategies and activities; undertakes effectively and efficiently, Coordination of HIV Treatment, care, and support service provision in the Province in line with SPHO-CDC Cooperative Agreement in particular, and Health Sector policies / SOPs/ Guidelines in general.
· Ensures provision of coordinated regular technical updates, trainings, mentorships, and technical support supervision activities to health workers in HIV Treatment, care and support services in line with CDC and Health Sector guidelines in the Province.
· Ensures accurate and timely preparation and submission of quality activity and scheduled monthly, quarterly, and annual reports in HIV treatment, care and support programs
· Grade Twelve (12) certificate or Five (5) 0′ Levels
· Diploma in Clinical Medicine or Equivalent
· Three (3)-five (5) years work experience preferably in coordinating PEPFAR programs (HIV/AIDS treatment, care, and support)
How to apply
Interested candidates meeting the above stated qualifications and attributes and willing to work in rural areas are required to submit their applications with the following documents; Curriculum Vitae with Three (3) traceable referees, academics and professional qualifications, Full Registration with relevant professional bodies and latest practicing Licenses where applicable to the address below: