A subsidiary of Metorex that was among the first mining companies to be privatised in 1997. Metorex acquired 85% of the shares with Zambia Consolidated Copper Mines-Investment Holdings (ZCCM-IH) holding the remaining 15%. The company currently operates its mining and processing activities at the Chibuluma South Mine which is located in Lufwanyama. Metorex is a wholly owned subsidiary company of the Jinchuan Group International Resources Company.
Chibuluma Mines Plc has not updated their listing in over a year
Established in 2008, this is an institution of academic excellence that believes education prepares students for a professional life and helps in the development of the country. Zambia Catholic University provides facilities that include computer labs and libraries with up-to-date books. The university offers courses on full time, evening and distance learning basis in accountancy, business administration, banking and finance, development studies, education, IT, ACCA, ZICA, journalism and media studies.
Zambia Catholic University has not updated their listing in over a year
Vickmore Zambia manufactures high quality concrete blocks and pavings, and various types of sands including building sand and concrete sand. Quality cement is available for sale on site. The company has both light trucks and tipper trucks for hire for long term or short term use. It also offers fabricated products such as gates, fencing, and door and window frames. And Vickmore provides professional building project management advice to assist with planning, costing, material estimation and risk management.
Vickmore Zambia Ltd has not updated their listing in over a year