C1rca 1964 is a social media management and content creation consultancy firm that promotes independent thought and creativity through social media, targeted events and networking. It works collaboratively with individuals, businesses and not for profits, aiming to encourage a greater appreciation of the creative industry in Zambia.
C1rca 1964 has not updated their information in over a year and these details might be out of date.
Multimedia and Advertising
The name C1rca is derived from the Latin word 'circa' which means 'around'. The date 1964 is the year Zambia gained its independence as a nation from Britain. The company's ultimate goal is to encourage a greater appreciation of the creative industry in Zambia.
C1rca connects Zambians who are independently creating content that is innovative and inspiring.
The company is co-founded by Mukuka Mayuka (Founding Partner/International Liaison) and Mazuba Kapambwe (Founding Partner/Zambia Liaison) who are both passionate about independent thought and creativity. C1rca1964 offers some of the following services:
- General social media strategy, and socially integrated marketing consultation
- Live updating of social media accounts and social media event management
- Fostering the creative industry through targeted events
- Organising fun and collaborative networking events and idea creation
Some of the notable organisations C1rca1964 has worked with include:
- Barefeet Theatre
- Bongo Hive
- National Arts Council of Zambia
- The Best of Zambia
C1rca 1964 · Multimedia and Advertising