Located on the outskirts of Livingstone, 10 minutes drive from the airport 3 minutes from the main town centre and 15 minutes to the Victoria Falls and the Mosi-oa-Tunya Game Park. The Green Tree Lodge is ideal for sunbathing, but there's also plenty of shade provided by tropical fruit trees, and a pool for relaxing and cooling off. Green Tree Lodge offers comfortable refurbished en-suite chalets. Guests can you enjoy an a la carte menu and a variety of wines. B&B rates include a full English breakfast.
Green Tree Lodge offers comfortable and spacious accommodation. Each en-suite chalet has its own veranda, air-conditioning, fridge, satellite TV, wireless internet and tea and coffee making facilities.The new mambo restaurant serves a variety of local and international cuisines. The lodge has friendly and attentive staff.
Green Tree Lodge is set in a green oasis of 11 different types of tropical fruit trees and swimming pool with lots of areas to relax and enjoy the peace and tranquility. Security is excellent, with the area fully electric fenced. If you are driving you can park your car right beside your chalet for added peace of mind.
Whether you're an adrenaline junkie or a fisherman, interested in wildlife or African history, Green Tree Lodge can help to arrange your tours. In addition to viewing the spectacular Victoria Falls, some of the main activities which might interest you includes:
- Gorge swings, abseiling and bungi jumping into the gorge of the Zambezi River
- Helicopter and microlight flights over the Victoria Falls and gorges
- White water rafting, canoeing and jet boating on the Zambezi
- Visits to the local game park and to Chobe park in Botswana
- Fishing the Zambezi for the fighting Tiger fish
- Zambezi river sunset and 'booze' cruises
- Elephant back rides
- Bird watching tours
- Horseback riding in the bush
- A visit to the crocodile farm
Green Tree Lodge · Lodges