Irritech Irrigation Systems specialises in supplying Valley centre pivots to the farming community and regionally. Valley were the first mechanical moving machines in the industry and they remain a leading high performance brand. With a Valley multiple-functioning centre pivot irrigation system, you can water, fertilise, treat for pests and disease and manage sanity through leaching. Irritech's aim is to be an innovative, efficient and dependable irrigation solution supplier.
Irritech supplies Valley centre pivots across the country and the region. They are Valley agents for Zambia, Southern Mozambique and KwaZulu Natal Province of South Africa. The company has designed, installed and commissioned over 500 centre pivots in Zambia alone.
Irritech Irrigation Systems’ mission statement:
To have a team which is continually the most innovative, efficient, dependable irrigation solution supplier in their markets which are:
- Pivot irrigation- consists of several segments of pipes of galvanized steel joined together and supported by trusses, mounted on wheeled towers with sprinklers positioned along its length.
- Dragline irrigation- an overhead sprinkler system, where sprinklers are connected to portable hoses and permanent or semi-permanent pipes to a pressurized water supply.
- POD irrigation- consists of a series of small, plastic ‘pods’ which contain and protect a sprinkler, connected by a poly pipeline.
- Drip irrigation- also known as trickle irrigation involves dripping water onto the soil at very low rates from a system of small diameter plastic pipes fitted with outlets called emitters or drippers. This method saves water and fertilizer by allowing water to drip slowly to the roots of plants.
- Micro irrigation- also known as drip irrigation above
- Turf irrigation- also known as lawn irrigation
- Flood irrigation- flooding a field with water which is allowed to soak into the soil to irrigate plants.
Summary of Irritech services:
Irritech additional email
Irritech Irrigation Systems · Irrigation equipment