Jizan Construction Company Ltd
Jizan Construction is a privately owned company that specialises in building and civil engineering services. It is registered with the National Council for Construction. The company has a large portfolio of construction projects that it has undertaken throughout Zambia, as well as qualified and trained staff members to cater for your needs. Jizan was established to meet the needs of a growing local construction market, aiming for increased flexibility, professional approach and competitive pricing.
Jizan Construction Company Ltd has not updated their information in over a year and these details might be out of date.
This company has worked on general building and housing projects, earthworks and road construction. It has a team of qualified members that include technicians, civil and electrical engineers, and surveyors. Jizan credits its growth to the continuous training of its staff and its years of experience in the construction industry.
Work history in Zambia
Jizan Construction has undertaken several large building projects in different parts of Zambia. The following is a list of some of these:
- 1998: Construction of the Katete ginnery factory, warehouse, water sanitation and low cost houses in Eastern province
- 1999: Construction of Petauke market including internal stands, toilets and office block
- 2000: Construction of Chainda Basic School, Barlastone Park School, 800 cubic water tank along Kafue Road, pump houses and security wall fences in Lusaka
- 2002: Construction of a trial school in Chunga, Lusaka and construction of kerb stones, culverts and drainage works along the Great East and Great North roads
- 2004 – 2005: Construction of basic schools (Ng'ombe and Jack) and water supply project in Lusaka
- 2006: Construction of basic schools (Marapodi, Kabanana and Mutendere) and road, drainage, kerbstones and culvert works in Lusaka
- 2007 – 2009: Extension of Manda Hill project, construction of GRZ houses in Nakonde, construction of examination hall and offices in Lusaka
- 2010: Construction of GRZ houses in Sesheke and construction of waste rock crushing, grinding and slurry pumping project in Chililabombwe for Konkola Copper Mines
The company also has constructed several major projects including the upgrading of roads in various towns in Zambia, the construction of Lumwana District Hospital and the construction of 90 houses for the Ministry of Defence in Lusaka West.
Jizan Construction clientèle include:
- Road Development Agency
- China Jiangsu International Corporation
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Works and Supply
- Konkola Copper Mine
- Invest Trust bank plc
- Ministry of Health
- Zambia Institute of Advanced Learning
- Cure International Hospital
- Ministry of Local Government and Housing
- Ministry of Finance and National Planning
- Japanese Embassy
Jizan Construction Company Ltd · Building contractors