Konzani Gardens Lodge
Konzani Gardens offers a high standard of accommodation at very competitive rates. All rooms at this lodge are en-suite. The conference facilities are extremely flexible. Here you can run small group events of up to 20 right through to 500 guests. If required, the team is happy to help with catering and decorations. The restaurant is very welcoming, rustic and open plan, with stone floors and lots of space. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with an African and continental style menu. Konzani Gardens also offer all kinds of celebration cakes such as birthday cakes, wedding cakes and super hero cakes.
Konzani Gardens Lodge has not updated their information in over a year and these details might be out of date.
Situated in Lusaka West, Konzani Gardens Lodge makes an ideal base for those with business to do on the west side of Lusaka in Zambia. This lodge offers a high standard of accommodation at very competitive rates. Come and enjoy a distinctly African theme, a good restaurant and rolling grounds.
Accommodation at Konzani Gardens consists of:
- Standard rooms: ZMW250 — a self contained room with one double bed, DSTV and tea and coffee making facilities. Several standard rooms have a bar, fridge and fan.
- Standard rooms with kitchen: ZMW280 — a self contained room with one double bed, DSTV and tea and coffee making facilities. Several rooms have a bar, fridge and fan. The kitchen has a two plate stove, crockery, cutlery, bar and fridge.
- Executive single rooms: ZMW350 — a self contained room with one double bed, DSTV and tea and coffee making facilities. Several executive single rooms have a bar, fridge and fan.
- Executive double rooms: ZMW450 — a self contained room with two double beds, DSTV and tea and coffee making facilities. Several executive double rooms have a bar, fridge and fan.
All rooms at this family friendly lodge have en-suite facilities. Established in 2009, Konzani Gardens is built from excavated stone and Mukwa wood from Western Province. Note that discounts may be given on large group bookings and to those requiring longer term accommodation. Breakfast is available but not included in the room rate.
Konzani Gardens Lodge · Lodge
The Konzani Gardens conference hall can comfortably cater for up to 80 seated delegates and the grounds up to 500 people. The restaurant can also be hired for private functions, for up to 50 seated guests. This venue is equally suitable for corporate events or private functions such as weddings or parties.
Conference packages (price per person)
Konzani Gardens offer various packages to suit individual needs. LCD equipment is available for hire for ZMW600 per day. Clients can choose from a range of tea break, lunch and dinner options.
- Full package of two tea breaks, two mineral waters, lunch and dinner: ZMW150
- Half package of two tea breaks, two mineral waters and lunch: ZMW110
- Quarter package of one tea break, one mineral water and lunch: ZMW80
- Workshop without lunch but including two tea breaks and two mineral waters: ZMW45
Venue hire (inclusive of table and chairs)
You may also hire this attractive venue without the catering option.
- Konzani conference hall for up to 100 people — ZMW2,500
- Konzani grounds for up to 300 people — ZMW4,500
- Konzani grounds for up to 500 people — ZMW6,000
- Pub and restaurant for private functions: for up to 300 people — ZMW3,500
- Small groups: up to 20 — ZMW350
- Small groups: 20 to 50 people — ZMW1,000
Additional conferencing services
If you want to capture happy memories, then the Konzani Gardens team offer event photography and filming services. They can also decorate your venue for you and provide you with celebration cakes. Decoration options include the dressing of tables and chairs, extra linen in colours of your choice, flowers, balloons, gift bags and even invitation cards. If you wish to bring in your own drinks, Konzani Gardens have a corkage fee of ZMW1,500.
Events catered for
- Private lunches and dinners
- Board meetings
- Product launches
- Birthday parties
- Kitchen parties
- Garden parties
Konzani Gardens Lodge · Conference venue
Casual dining restaurant
The Konzani Gardens Restaurant in Lusaka West continues the African theme of the lodge and conference venue. It is very welcoming, rustic and open plan, with stone floors and lots of space. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with an African and continental style menu.
Enjoy a range of African and continental style food at the Konzani Gardens restaurant. Gorgeous finger snacks are available like samoosas, mini pies and sausage rolls. Main courses include a range of fish and meats with roast potatoes, chips, rice or nshima. Desserts like mini scones, vanilla cake and marble cake await those with a sweet tooth.
Facilities include a well stocked bar, pool table 'mbalasa' and outdoor area, and the all important TV screens for the latest news and sport. This is a relaxing bar and restaurant with lots of room for large groups and space for children to run free.
As well as being open to the public, the restaurant is also available for private hire, lodge guests and conference delegates. It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Konzani Gardens Lodge · Casual dining restaurant
Food and Groceries
Konzani Gardens in Lusaka, Zambia, offers a cake for any event. They specialise in all kinds of celebration cakes such as birthday cakes, wedding cakes, super hero cakes, fairy tale princess cakes, African themed cakes and animated cakes. Custom cakes available to suit any specific preference.
Interestingly, Konzani Gardens is one of the few cake producers that also specialise in African themed cakes. With a cake for any event and customise cakes available to suit the specific preferences, this is a baking and cake decorating team you'll want to talk to. There is a wide selection of to choose from including:
- Vanilla & Chocolate
- Black Forest
- Fruit cake
- Red velvet
- Cheese cakes
- And more…
Konzani Gardens cakes are available in different sizes ranging from 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 inches. Individual slices are also available. Icing is optional.
Orders can be placed at the Chicken Inn Restaurant along Freedom Way, opposite South Gate Mall in Lusaka's Town Centre, next to Duly Motors.
Konzani Gardens Lodge · Food and Groceries