Meanwood Finance Corporation is an established micro finance provider in Zambia. Its professional finance team offer short-term finance for personal or business use. With offices across Zambia, its solutions are competitively priced and flexible to suit varying needs. It is fully registered with the Bank of Zambia and is committed to prudent lending under flexible terms to suit the needs of varying clients. Its professional team of financial advisors research customer's individual requirements and come up with solutions, aiming to exceed customers' expectations and promote loyalty.
Through an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction within an ethical framework, Meanwood Finance Corporation aims to constantly enhance the quality of its service. This is a 100% Zambian owned company run by a largely independent Board of Directors.
This helps to enhance and promote transparency and ensure value creation for all stakeholders.
Meanwood Finance Corporation works hard to be responsible partners for the environment. It conducts business ethically in order to contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of the local community and Zambian society at large.
Product and service details
Meanwood Finance caters primarily for low to medium income individuals and organisations. The company provides advice on finance related products. Recognising that time is of the essence, loan applications are approved within 24 hours (for individual loans) or 48 hours (for company loans). Loans are repayable within one to six months, depending on the type of loan. Most loans need to be secured against either a vehicle or property.
The current product range includes
- Personal loans (ZMW500 – ZMW20,000) catering for those in formal employment needing an immediate financial product for personal consumption.
- Business (SME) loans (ZMW5,000 to ZMW150,000) catering for registered businesses with a turnover of at least ZMW300 per day. This is for working capital, order finance, invoice discounting and bridging capital.
- Group loans (ZMW100 to ZMW2,500) catering for the informal sector, especially marketeers and co-operatives.
- Salary advance loans (ZMW100 to ZMW3,000) catering for those in formal employment needing a short term credit facility for things like school fees. Repayment for salary advance loans is on the next pay day.
In order to offer its services to clients across Zambia, Meanwood Finance has a network of branches. Call a convenient Meanwood Finance branch to find out more. See contact details on the right.
- Plot 78 14th Street Nchanga South
- PO Box 11220, Chingola
- Telephone: +260 212 311172
- or +260 212 311173
- Plot 07 Umodzi Highway
- P.O. Box 510298, Chipata
- Telephone: +260 216 221393
- Fax: +260 216 221378
- Plot 76 Freedom Way
- PO Box 80681, Kabwe
- Telephone: +260 215 222781
- Fax: +260 215 222782
- 1st Floor, Mukuba Pensions House
- PO Box 22991, Kitwe
- Telephone: +260 212 225767
- Fax: +260 212 225768
- Plot 917 Warner House, Akapelwa Street
- PO Box 60149, Livingstone
- Telephone: +260 213 324896
- Fax: +260 213 324895
- Ground Floor East Wing, Development House
- PO Box 70367, Ndola
- Telephone: +260 212 619860
- or +260 212 619862
- Fax: +260 212 619863
- Competitive rates
- Professional staff to advise
- Personal loans
- Small Medium Enterprise loans
- Group loans
- Salary advance loans
Meanwood Finance Corporation Ltd · Micro finance