Read moreMessage business
PearliWhyte Dental Solutions is one of the leading dental care providers in Zambia, providing first rate dental care and good value for money. Dental services include
- Orthodontics Orthodontics involves the correction of misaligned teeth. PearliWhyte has two resident dentists practising Orthodontic treatments and a top orthodontic system.
- Preventative dentistry All new patients are given a full oral examination. Any infection is identified and appropriate treatments provided. Regular checkups are advised, and dental staff actively educate patients on how to keep their teeth and gums healthy.
- Paediatric dentistry Cavities develop at a rapid rate in children's teeth. Six monthly check-ups will pick-up problems early. Staff keep children entertained and occupied whilst the dentist carries out examinations and treatments. PearliWhyte also has a fun room for kids with cartoons and other activities.
- Periodontics PearliWhyte Dental Solutions have a Periodontic specialist for specialised consultations and treatments.
- Maxillo-facial Oral Surgery PearliWhyte also have expertise in Maxillo-facial Oral surgery, for the treatment of diseases, injuries and defects in the head, neck and hard and soft tissues around the jaws and face.
- Restorative dentistry Patients requiring restorative dentistry can be treated professionally using top quality dentine replacement material and composite restoration products. The clinic avoids using materials containing mercury.
- Cosmetic dentistry PearliWhyte Dental Solutions provides veneers and crowns, made from various new, high tech materials. It also carries out bleaching treatments either in the surgery or as a home kit.
- Endodontics Root canal treatments use radiographic imaging for accuracy and monitoring.
- Prosthodontics In the case of badly damaged teeth, PearliWhyte Dental Solutions will either insert porcelain-fused-to-metal or Zirconium crowns, or replace lost teeth with removable dentures or osseous implants. Each case is considered carefully after initial consultation.