Protea Hotel Lusaka Tower
Known to be the hub of commerce and government activity in Zambia, Lusaka boasts many museums, markets, arcades and recreational activities. Protea Hotel Lusaka Tower in Zambia has opened, making it the fourth Protea hotel in the capital and the eighth in Zambia. There are two meeting rooms and three boardrooms that complement the conferencing facilities available at the neighbouring Protea Hotel Lusaka Arcades property. There is a beautiful restaurant and bar with views of the city.
Protea Hotel Lusaka Tower has not updated their information in over a year and these details might be out of date.
The Protea Hotel Lusaka Tower in Zambia has opened, making it the fourth Protea hotel in the capital and the eighth in Zambia. The nine-story, 137-room hotel is situated in the Arcades Shopping and Entertainment lifestyle hub, opposite the Mulungushi Conference Centre.
The hotel comprises four suites, 30 twin deluxe rooms, 103 king deluxe rooms, a swimming pool, restaurant and bar with views of the city. Built to meet the growing demand for business accommodation in Lusaka, the hotel boasts the following features:
• Nine-storeys and 137 rooms
• Four suites
• 30 twin deluxe rooms
• 103 king deluxe rooms
• Swimming pool
• Ninth floor restaurant and bar
The suites and rooms are comfortable, with minimalist but warm, decor and the facilities meet the needs of both corporate leisure and travellers.All hotels facilities
- Free wi-fi
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Secure parking
- Conferencing facilities
- Bed and breakfast
Protea Hotel Lusaka Tower · Hotel
Built to meet the growing demand for conference and business accommodation in Lusaka. There are two meeting rooms and three boardrooms that complement the conferencing facilities available at the neighbouring Protea Hotel Lusaka Arcades property, which can accommodate 80 delegates.
There are Protea Hotel Lusaka Tower conference rooms providing an ideal environment for conferences, seminars, workshops, corporate functions, cocktail parties, product launches or banquets. The hotel also offers guests and visitors two meeting rooms and three boardrooms rooms, to complement the conferencing facilities available at the neighbouring Protea Hotel Lusaka, which can accommodate 80 delegates.
- Hire of conference rooms includes writing pads, pens, mints, cordials, water, white boards, soft boards, overhead projector, screen, markers, flipcharts and paper.
- Additional equipment and services available at a small extra cost: PA systems, LCD projectors, data projectors and translation services.
- Writing pads
- White boards
- Overhead projector
- Screen Markers
Protea Hotel Lusaka Tower · Conference venue
Fine dining restaurant
These restaurants are modern, spacious, formal and stylish. The restaurant bars provide welcome cocktails and pre dinner drinks to hotel guests in a relaxing environment. Note that both restaurants and bars are also open to the public. Exciting new Cloud 9 ninth floor restaurant and bar.
The nine flour has a swimming pool, Cloud 9 restaurant and bar with views of the city. It serves a selection of buffet and à la carte options for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Breakfast is served from 06:30 to 10:00 everyday
- Weekend breakfast and public holidays 07:00- 10:00
- Lunch is served daily from 12:00 to 15:00
- Dinner is served daily from 18:00 to 22:00
- A snack menu is available daily between 15:00 to 19:00
- The bar is open daily from 10:00 to 22:00
- Continental cuisine
- Restaurants open to the public
- Bars open to the public
- Secure parking
- Conference dining catered for
- Closing times are flexible, depending on number of diners
Protea Hotel Lusaka Tower · Fine dining restaurant