The River Club's 11 beautiful private suites lie on the edge of the magnificent Zambezi River with uninterrupted views of the river and the African sunset, reminiscent of the history of Livingstone. In honour of the local heritage, each suite is named after individuals who have special places in the history of Zambia.
With a comfortable safari interior, the Luxury Family River Suite brings families together for a little memory- making getaway, whilst the romantic River Suites provide that quality-time escape for couples or Honeymooners.
1 x Princess Mary Suite
A luxurious double storey villa situated in a secluded garden with a private pool, the Princess Mary Suite offers an intimate experience for families or groups of friends seeking privacy and space.
- Suite can sleep up to 6 guests
- Two adults can be accommodated in the upstairs master double-bed en-suite room (with private balcony overlooking the Zambezi River), and 2 children or adults in a twin-single-bedroom downstairs (twin room is not en-suite)
- Additional children's beds can be arranged in the lounge to accommodate a total of 6 guests
- Ground floor comprises a lounge area, mini-bar fridge and dining area for 6
- Guests may choose to dine privately in the suite or eat at the main lodge
River Suites and Luxury River Suites
Both Suites offer unimpeded views of the Zambezi River and complete privacy. Open plan and tastefully decorated with furniture and fittings made from beautiful Zambezi teak wood, they have been designed for comfort and complete relaxation.
7 x River Suites
- Each suite sleeps 2 guests and they all feature private decks over the Zambezi, twin beds (can be converted to Empire King), 2 bathrooms (one upstairs, the other downstairs).
2 x Luxury River Suites
- Each suite sleeps 2 guests and features an outside deck with private plunge pool and views over the Zambezi River. Room is gauze-fronted with small living room, a queen bed (no twin) and en-suite bathroom.
1 x Luxury Family River Suite
The River Club understand taking time to reconnect as a family is important.
- The suite sleeps 4-5 guests and features an outside deck with private plunge pool and views over the Zambezi River
- Glass fronted open-plan interior with living room & 2 semi-separate bedrooms
- One room has a Queen bed the other has twin three quarter beds and full bathrooms at each end of the unit
- An extra child-bed can be added
Available for the use of tour guides or pilots, these rooms do not have river views.
- 1 double bed per room, bathroom with shower, air-conditioning and overhead fan
All Guests Suites Include:
- Walk-in mosquito net
- Air-conditioning/ heating
- Overhead fan
- Digital safe
- Mini fridge
- Tea/ coffee facilities
- Hair dryer
- Multi-national adaptors
- One of the top three lodges in Zambia
- One of the top 50 lodges of Southern Africa
- One of the top 500 hotels in the world
- Winner of the 2009 Heritage and Culture Award
- Nominated for the 2009 Clean and Green Award
- Member of Wilderness Safaris
- Part of the Eco Luxury Group of Lodges
Works with the following agents
- Africa: Wilderness Safaris
- United Kingdom: Kuoni
- USA and Canada: Tim Farrell, Tim Farrell & Associates, safariTim@aol.com