Read moreMessage business
Texila American University Zambia aims to instill and foster the highest standards of ethics, integrity and compassionate care among their students and towards society at large. The university is committed to providing career oriented education at bachelor, masters or postgraduate, and doctoral levels. Academic courses offeredSchool of Information Technology IT is an ideal choice for students who like to take an active role in changing technologies.
- Bachelor of IT
- Master of Information Technology
- Master in Computer Science
- PhD in Information Technology
- PhD in Computer Science
School of Education Texila's education programs help create eminent educationalists who can create and enhance curriculum and education policies, and improve existing teaching methodologies, using the latest technology.
- Bachelor of Education
- Masters in Education
- PhD in Education
School of Management Business Management programs provide an educational experience designed to produce responsible and responsive leaders who will positively impact employees, customers and wider communities.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration – 25 specializations available
- MBA Executive
- PhD in Health Care Management
- PhD in Management
Health Science Health Science is an applied science related to the practice of clinical health care and population health. Numerous disciplines and sub-disciplines comprise Health Sciences, including anatomy and physiology.
- Students are encouraged to move towards Texila's online learning methodology, with guidance from tutors
- Blocked based learning – each subject will be covered in 2 months
- 24 x 7 technical support by student co-ordinators
- Subject wikis and online project assignments
- Live webinar (web seminar) available for faculty students interactions
- Online chat application, with integrated web conference and web meeting facilities