United Chemolide Industries Zambia Ltd
This company provides systems for the distribution of clean water and waste water. United Chemolide manufactures and assembles specialised KSB pumps for chemical mine waste disposal, tailings disposal and sewage, amongst other things. It uses Siemens automation systems for power transmission and control. United Chemolide began its fluid processing installation service in 1986 in response to numerous requests for water rehabilitation and reticulation projects by District Councils.
United Chemolide Industries Zambia Ltd has not updated their information in over a year and these details might be out of date.
Pumps and equipment
Working with Siemens, who offer transmission and automation systems, United Chemolide is able to provide economical, efficient and reliable water supply solutions for housing, irrigation and water works. Since 1986 United Chemolide has run a KSB pump assembling and manufacturing unit.
The growth of United Chemolide in Zambia has been in line with the development of the country's economy. United Chemolide is determined to continue as a market leader for water management systems in Zambia. United Chemolide offer a professional consultation to assess your particular needs and provide guidance with technical support. A comprehensive range of KSB pumps and valves, hand pumps, pipes and pipe fittings, valves, cables and water tanks are all available ex-stock. United Chemolide also provides a drilling rig, for a one-stop water supply service through borehole drilling and set up.
Details of water supply pumps from United Chemolide
- A complete range of KSB submersible pumps in single phase or three phase, with a capacity of up to 900 cubic metres per hour – suitable for general water supply, horticulture, irrigation, housing and building services
- A complete range of KSB horizontal and vertical pumps – centrifugal, low pressure, volute casing or radially split – from 540 right up to 30,000 cubic metres per hour – suitable for water works, general water supply and irrigation
United Chemolide Industries Zambia Ltd · Pumps and equipment
United Chemolide uses Siemens motors and switch gears for the quality water and fluid management systems and KSB pumps they provide. They also offer this power engineering equipment for sale. Siemens' Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) provides a unique range of products and systems to optimise industrial processes.
United Chemolide takes its customer service seriously and provides an excellent back up service supported by well trained personnel. It has built up a reputation based on this level of commitment, and continues to develop its range of products and services as Zambia expands its industrial sector. United Chemolide offer a professional consultation to assess your particular needs and provide guidance with technical support.
Details of power engineering equipment from United Chemolide
- Induction motors conforming to IEC standards, rated for continuous duty at ambient temperature. These induction motors are optimised for motion control, offering power ranging from 0.75 to 315 kW
- Siemens DOL or SD starters. Siemens starters are ideally suited for usage in remote places, owing to the wide variation in operating parameters. They are available in DOL (Raja Starters) and Star Delta Starters in Manual as well as ASD type, with a rating of up to 75 kW
- Custom-built control panels with Siemens switchgear and ACDC protection devices, 0.37 to 250 kW. The selection of Siemens control panels offers a solution for all sorts of applications, from a simple keypad panel through to operator interfaces right up to high-performance all-rounders with multiple interface options
United Chemolide Industries Zambia Ltd · Electrical engineering