Our 8 deluxe suites offer the perfect combination of contemporary comfort and understated elegance. The airy canopied canvas and thatched tents nestle under mature trees, and each positioned for maximum enjoyment of the surrounding views and complete privacy.
Natural tones, luxurious textures and comfortable armchairs create a secluded retreat. Extra length sprung mattresses with pure cotton linen and fine down pillows ensure a perfect night’s rest. Each suite provides a private plunge pool in which to cool down while overlooking the mighty Zambezi River.
Amenities of Deluxe Suites
- Shady veranda overlooking the river
- Spacious en-suite bedrooms
- Outside area with private plunge pool
- 2 guests maximum
- King size bed or 2 singles
- Room size = 62m², deck = 20m², outside living area = 24m²
- Room Wi-fi
Local and international rates
- All rates are quoted in US$ per person per night (unless stated otherwise)
- To encourage local tourism, local rates are available for Zambian nationals. Enquire directly for information on local rates.
- All meals, soft drinks, house wines, local beers ,non premium drinks, teas and coffees
- Two activities per day (age restrictions - no under 12's for canoeing and walking safaris)
- Private guiding/vehicle/boat (not guaranteed for guests on any specials)
- Complimentary 15 minute foot or hand massage at the award-winning Royal Bush Spa
- Transfers to and from the Royal Airstrip
- Royal Zambezi Lodge airstrip passenger access fees
- National Park entry fees of $85 per person per day which covers park entry, game drives, walking safaris, canoeing and fishing as applicable (this can be prepaid with reservations)
- Champagne, premium wine, spirits and imported beers
- Fly Fishing: Free Of Charge for up to 2 pax, thereafter $50 per person per day due to the use of an extra boat (Max 2 pax per boat for fly fishing. Can be prepaid with reservations)
- Fishing tackle hire of $25 per person per day (this can be prepaid with reservations)
- Cultural Village visit of $50 per person (minimum 2 pax and can be prepaid with reservations)
- Late check out fee of $150 per person to cover lunch and an extra activity. Use of room is not included (this can be prepaid with reservations)
- Departure tax at Livingstone and Lusaka Airports of $16 per person per departure payable directly by guests at relevant airports
- Charter safety tax at $5 per person per departure. This fee will be added to charter quotes/invoices and collected by relevant charter company.
- Royal Zambezi spa and shop
- Jeki Airstrip transfer/activity of $55 per person one-way - includes transfer and National Park fees for half day activity. Approximately 1.5 hour transfer or 2-3 hour activity
- 4.5% credit card fee for all payments settled using 3G online payment service. Guests can also settle their accommodation prior to their arrival date via bank transfer and settle any outstanding extras accounts in USD/Kwacha cash in camp.
Please note that National Park and other third party fees and taxes may be subject to change without notice.
- 10% deposit secures a booking, full payment at least 45 days before arrival
- Less than 1 week notice - 100% of total
- Less than 4 weeks notice - 50% forfeited
- Less than 8 weeks notice - 20% deposit forfeited
- Over 8 weeks notice - full refund