The Real Thing Joint Revolution
Health Care Supplements · Umoyo Natural Health
A Natural, Five-ingredient formula with Joint-enhancing effects. The body is a machine. It chugs, charges and changes. Because it’s always moving and evolving, it requires high-functioning cogs, wheels and gears (that is the joints and cartilage). Despite their toughness, joints can be needy and require cushioning to absorb force.
Ingredients: Hyal-Joint (Sodium Hyaluronate), Hydrolysed Type II Collagen, Native Type II Collagen, Glucosamine Sulphate, Chondroitin Sulphate, OptiMSM (Methylsulphonylmethane).
1. Hyal-Joint (Sodium Hyaluronate) – plumps up those cushions and slows down the enzymes that break down cartilage, which you need for smooth movements, soft landings and safe joints.
Regenerating joint cushioning to absorb mechanical stress
Increasing joint lubrication for smoother movement
Maintaining the visco-elasticity of synovial fluid
Preventing the breakdown of natural joint cushioning
Inhibiting the release of enzymes that break down cartilage
Reducing pain associated with joint problems
Improving quality of life for chronic knee pain sufferers
2. Hydrolysed Type II collagen– is a protein found in the cartilage that lines joints. It takes care of connective tissue. And because it’s hydrolysed, it’s easily absorbed by cartilage, ligaments and tendons. It strengthens and nourishes:
Supplying the raw materials needed to build healthier cartilage. And strong cartilage means stronger joints.
Providing joints with more structural support. Cartilage protects them from friction, compression, repetitive movement and impact.
Protecting against injury. More collagen means better shock absorption and less joint damage.
3. Native Type II Collagen– As the primary form of collagen in cartilage, is extremely strong and provides amino acids that may reduce inflammation in your joints and improve their flexibility. Helps joints:
Providing protection: Sometimes your immune system gets confused and, in response to damage, attacks cartilage. Enter Native Type II Collagen – the defense force for your cartilage.
Reducing pain: It’s a small protein that packs a big punch – helping to fight stiffness and decrease any discomfort.
4. Glucosamine– This sweet little thing helps your joints by:
Stimulating the production of collagen to strengthen connective tissue
Reducing inflammation by increasing the amount of hyaluronic acid
Increasing absorption of sulphate for proper cartilage and synovial function
Helping cartilage and joints to maintain elasticity, strength and resilience
5. Chondroitin Sulphate– Found in cartilage and connective tissues, chondroitin is the base for the formation of the joint and cartilaginous matrix. It:
Absorbs water so that cartilage is thicker and more elastic and can take more stress
Slows the breakdown of the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid
Stimulates the production of new collagen and cartilage matrix
6. MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane)- MSM is a source of sulphur, which is important for the formation of connective tissue. It can be found in fruits, vegetables, grains, meat, fish, coffee, tea, chocolate and milk. MSM is a power player in the joint revolution. How it works is not exactly clear but it is thought to:
Reduce pain and inflammation
Increase blood supply
Function as an antioxidant
Adults over 18 years of age: Take 4 tablets daily with a glass of water. If required, this can be increased to 4 tablets twice daily.
It takes at least 4 weeks to start experiencing the benefits. Keep at it. When you do, it’ll be revolutionary.
Storage & Disposal
Store in a cool, dry place, below 25°C, out of direct sunlight. Don’t use after the expiry date on the container.