Access network security services with provisions and policies to prevent unauthorised access, misuse, or modification of your computer network and data. These provisions allow network monitoring and the assigning of priorities and rules of usage.
IOSAT achieves network security through hardware and software, equipment and professional personnel together with ongoing updates to protect from emerging threats. Their network security services include but are not limited to:
- Anti-virus and anti-spyware
- Firewalls to block unauthorised access to your network
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) to identify fast-spreading threats, such as zero-day or zero-hour attacks
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs),to provide secure remote access
- Antivirus software
- Usage of strong passwords for authentication