Rusangu University is an Adventist institution of higher learning whose main campus is in Monze, Southern Province of Zambia. It is registered and licensed by the Higher Education Authority (HEA) and aspires to be one of the premier universities in Zambia and beyond.
Rusangu University now invites applications from credible and eligible professional companies to register as suppliers for the year 2019 in the following categories:
1. Agricultural Inputs and Equipment and Repair
2. Air conditioning Installation and Maintenance
3. Bakery and Kitchen Equipment Repair
4. Branding Services
5. Cleaning materials, Equipment and other sanitary services
6. Clearing of goods through customs
7. Construction materials
8. Electrical and General Hardware
10. IT Equipment Maintenance supply and Networking services
11. Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and other supplies
12. Media equipment
13. Motor Vehicle Repair and Maintenance
14. Office Equipment and Office Furniture
15. Office Equipment Repair and Maintenance
16. Office Equipment supply (printers, faxes, computers, scanners, copiers etc)
18. Skills lab equipment and supplies
19. Stationery materials and Printing services such as brochures, invoice and quotation books, graduation booklet, headed papers, etc
20. Supply and installation of ground paving tiles
21. Text books
22. Uniforms and Protective clothing
23. Water Treatment products
24. Website development/upgrade
25. Insurance Services
Your application must include:
Applications should be submitted in plain, sealed envelope clearly marked “Registration of Suppliers of Goods and Services for the Year 2019” and must reach Rusangu University by Monday, 4th February 2019 at 17 Hours.
All prospective suppliers should pay a Non-refundable Registration Fee of K300.00 which should be deposited into Rusangu University Bank Account Number 1017779500164, ZANACO, Monze Branch. Kindly attach your Deposit Slip to the Registration Form.
A copy of the application form is available on the University website (link below) or you can scan the QR Barcode on the image to access the same form.