1. Preserve cash flow - Leasing IT Technology is a really good way to save cash and redirect it to other areas of a business.
2. Enjoy fixed interest rates - Unlike fluctuating repayments, leasing gives customers a fixed rate throughout the lease term.
3. Up to date equipment - Most IT equipment have a short lifespan (usually obsolete after 3 to 4 years). With leasing, customers can always upgrade to new modern technologies during the leasing period.
4. Reduced downtime - As IT devices age, internal components progressively wear out, leading to slower performance. Productivity suffers and the costs to maintain the outdated equipment will rise. If a client leases, they will have the opportunity to trade in the slow and update to the newer versions.
5. Asset disposal – Qrent can cover a customer's technology programme through its entire asset lifecycle. From inception, asset management during lease, to the asset refresh or disposal stage. This company is well positioned in the market to offer innovative solutions to finance and manage a spectrum of standard and specialised equipment.