A to Z Solutions Ltd, a company that is helping to put Zambia on the filming map, has added another award to their growing collection of accolades. They have recently won the 2019 African Business Excellence Awards, as the Film Fixing Specialist of the Year.
The acclaimed MEA Business Awards celebrate the talent of the people who work tirelessly to provide some of the best products and services in the Middle East and Africa (MEA), one of the largest and influential business regions in the world.
A to Z Solutions is an award winning team that has worked with Netflix, BBC, Renegade Pictures, Yuan Fang, Polyphon Film und Fernsehgesellschaft to name but a few, with crews from Canada, UK, USA, China, Germany, South Africa, Austria, Japan, The Netherlands and more!
Led by Managing Director, Anita Balletto, A to Z Solutions Ltd is a pioneer in the Zambian film industry, being the first dedicated film fixing company in Zambia.
3 unique things about A to Z Solutions Ltd
- A to Z Solutions has a strong network of relationships with authorities, suppliers and local people to make things happen. Being familiar with the country, its people, logistics and its idiosyncrasies means that they are perfectly positioned to provide a bespoke and hassle-free time to discerning Production houses whilst filming projects in Zambia.
- A to Z Solutions is one of the few companies that can assist international film crews with the Temporary Import of Drones used for filming purposes, where permission is needed from the Civil Aviation Authority, Zambian Air Force, Department of National Parks and Wildlife (if filming in a park) where the stringent regulations need to be carefully navigated to ensure compliance. Alternatively, the company also works closely with a few Zambian licensed drone operators and can offer a selection of registered drones to suit most filming needs.
- Whatever challenge you throw at A to Z solutions can be overcome. They are flexible, dynamic and expert at handling all the possible variables that can occur when working in off the beaten track locations and from working within the confines of Zambian red tape!
3 unique things about Anita Balletto
- Deeply passionate about conservation and wildlife
- Manages the complexities of assisting multiple productions, schedules and filming projects with an air of calm and togetherness (usually) whilst sitting on boards, raising money for conservation and parenting.
- Currently the Chairperson of Conservation Lower Zambezi a Zambian based NGO that supports the Department of National Parks and Wildlife, as well as the communities living around these wildlife areas.
5 exciting projects A to Z Solutions are currently working on
Although very little can be said about films and media whilst still in production, Anita is able to drop the odd hint or two….
- A big name documentary filming bats in Kasanka National Park
- A Japanese crew filming African Skimmers
- A photo shoot for London & Paris Fashion Week
- A Zambian feature film production
- A Netflix feature film to be released in November/December 2019
It’s easy to see why A to Z Solutions and their work is getting international acclaim. They aim to continue providing clients from all over the world with the opportunity to get on and film fantastic documentaries, commercials, reality programmes and feature films with Zambia being front and centre of these productions.
Follow the link below for more information about the MEA Markets award for A to Z Solutions Ltd.