In response to the statutory instruments issued by the Ministry of Health that were necessitated by COVID-19, ACCA Zambia reassured its stakeholders of a series of measures to support its members, students and partners. The Ministry instructed the closure of all learning institutions including all the ACCA Zambia Learning Partners.
ACCA Zambia Country Head, Janice Matwi said “We realise this situation has already been disruptive to many across the globe and wanted to share what ACCA is doing to support all that are directly affected. We’re all in this together”. Mrs Matwi emphasised that ACCA in Zambia is currently operating within official guidelines to support its members as well as other stakeholders, and as far as possible continues business as usual.
She highlighted that ACCA Zambia has numerous study resources available, plus many of its Approved Learning Partners are also offering online learning. Students are also encouraged to progress towards their ACCA qualification by completing our Ethics and Professional Skills Module (EPSM) under e-learning and takes around 20 hours to complete with a fully integrated assessment.
Mrs Matwi highlighted the measures ACCA Zambia is taking.
- Launched a COVID-19 online resources hub – we’ve brought together some useful resources to help our stakeholders deal with the impacts and implications. We’ll be keeping this page updated: www.accaglobal.com/covid-19
- Boosting online of CPD and webinars for members
- As per the advice issued by the Ministry of Health, all planned CPD events have now been postponed. New dates will be announced soon.
- ACCA Zambia decided to boost online learning support for students. https://www.accaglobal.com/gb/en/cam/coronavirus/students-covid19.htm
- ACCA Zambia working closely with all our learning partners to ensure the health and safety of our students and tutors. We’re encouraging learning partners to keep supporting students through online methods.
- The next exams are in June 2020, and they will also have computer-based exams (CBEs) on demand. But we’ll continue to monitor the situation very closely and will take any relevant measures in line with the advice of our partners and local agencies. ACCA Zambia will commit to alerting you if any major changes happen – by email, text and through myACCA.
- ACCA Zambia have effected a temporary closure of their offices will be closed from the 25th of March 2020.
For All ACCA Student and Tuition Provider Queries
- Austin - 0965846620
- email Austin.email@example.com
- Hardy - 0965845967
- email Hardy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wilbroad - 0967231283
For All ACCA Member and Employer Queries
- Maambo - +260 965 845965
- email Maambo.email@example.com
- Katongo - +260 965 195706
- email Katongo.firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCA Zambia encourages all their stakeholders to please follow all the precautions prescribed by the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health.