Lake Road PTA School is accepting enrollments from Nursery to Grade Twelve for all prospecting Learners with Special Education Needs (LSEN) who wish to enroll in an All-Inclusive learning environment. The enrolled learners with SEN will be given an opportunity to access all co-curricular activities that the School offers. The School’s establishment includes a strategic SEN Department that deals with Pupils with learning difficulties in Mathematics, Reading, and Writing Skills. This Department is managed by a qualified and registered SEN Teacher with a minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in/with Education.
SEN Department Objectives:
1. The SEN Teacher gives the Learners remedial lessons as well as other specialized learning activities aimed at improving their specific area/s of need.
2. SEN specialized learning offers an extensive reading program and provides fine motor muscle training to improve Learners’ handwriting. The SEN Teacher is equal to this task which is demonstrated and performed effectively.
3. To ensure that ALL enrolled LSEN who join the School with a number of different difficulties are helped with personal educational development skills.
4. To ensure that LSEN are later integrated back to their classrooms and provided support for them to do better in order to be competitive academically and in other faculties.
Tuition Fees Policies for SEN Learners
1. School fees must be paid in FULL for LSEN before being granted access to specialised learning facilities for the term.
2. SEN Fee shall be charged additionally to the standard billing for the term to every child registered for learning support:
2.1 Senior Secondary: K2, 000.00/learner
2.2 Primary School: K1, 500.00/learner
2.3 Pre-School Graders: K2,0000.00/learner
All School fees MUST be paid into the following School Bank Account:
(1) A/C Name : Lake Road PTA School
(2) A/C No. : 0110004514016
(3) Bank : Investrust Bank
(4) Branch : Arcades
(5) SORT Code : 170005
(6) SWIFT Code: VSTRZMLUXXX
5. Three deposit slips MUST be completed and clearly indicated the Name(s) of the child(ren) & their grade(s).