Contact info

6109 Great East Road, Northmead, Lusaka, Zambia
+260 211 291166, +260 955 308664, +260 972 384814
Open today: 08.00-17.00

Universities abroad

Study Connect International works closely with a number of universities and further education colleges in the UK, Australia, Canada and other countries to provide you with a wide selection of programmes ranging from foundation year to undergraduate and postgraduate levels, affording you an international education.
Find the right programme at the right university or college
Advice on application preparation and submission
Student visa advice on document preparation and submission

What Study Connect International will do for you:

  • Give you options of where you can study at any academic level
  • Follow up with your chosen university, college or private school, on your application, at each key stage of the application process
  • Make sure you don't get lost in the hundreds of applications received by universities, colleges and private schools
  • provide one-to-one advice and guidance on visa preparation and lodging to students anywhere in the world
  • Offer a genuine personal service where you are able to have direct contact with the office via email, Skype, telephone or office visit
  • Provide information on student accommodation and airport meet & greet
  • Put you in touch with current students who can tell you about their experience of studying at a university, college or private school of your interest

Foundation courses

These courses are taken when you have just completed grade 12 or O levels/AS levels. Here are some options that Study Connect International can assist you with: – 'A' levels – International Foundation Programme – Access to university – Vocational courses – Transfer programmes (USA & Canada) These courses provide the groundwork of how university works, while boosting your academic skills and knowledge. The programmes are a bridge between your current qualifications and university undergraduate entry requirements.

Bachelor's Degree

High school students who have completed 'A' levels or IB or a diploma, normally gain entry into first year of university. Each university will list the expected grades required, per programme. This information can be obtained through us or on the university web site. Study Connect International helps you with the whole application process by dealing directly with a known person in the University's international admissions office.

Post graduate degree


To enrol onto a master's course a student must have a bachelor's degree with honours. A pre-master's course is designed for students who have completed a bachelor's degree with no honours. Successful completion of the Pre-Masters course allows students progression to a master's degree.

Postgraduate diploma

Postgraduate diplomas allow a student who completed their first degree to study a more advanced programme than at the bachelor's level. The course is delivered at further education colleges and at universities in the UK. Upon completion of the course students may progress to study a master's degree.


Master's degrees such as Master of Arts or Master of Science are normally awarded to students who have undertaken at least a year of full-time postgraduate study. This taught degree also contains an element of research in form of a dissertation. Students who would like to continue their education at a master's level would normally be expected to already hold an honours degree in a relevant subject. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is highly valued by those seeking to advance in business as managers and decision makers.


PhDs are awarded following a programme of original research that contributes new knowledge within the context of the student's discipline. Universities admit applicants to PhD programmes on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible to apply for a PhD programme students must have successfully completed a postgraduate master's degree. Students are also required to write a research proposal as a part of the PhD application process. A PhD usually takes three years of full-time study.

Application process

1. Complete the initial assessment form and receive your university/college recommendation. Study Connect needs to carry out an initial assessment of your current qualifications and immigration history before they can recommend any university or college of interest for you. Therefore, it's very important that you complete and submit the assessment form. Once Study Connect receives your completed assessment form, possible universities and colleges will be recommended for you. You will also be provided with the university's entry requirements.

2. Academic verification Study Connect verifies these documents on your behalf and advises you of missing documents before submitting them to your chosen university or college.

3. Your university/college assessment and offer Your university or college assesses your application and supporting documents. This should be a smooth process, as Study Connect verified your documents already. You then get an offer letter from the university.

4. You pay your deposit or full tuition fees Your offer letter will have details of the amount you need to pay as a deposit before you get can an acceptance letter.

5. Study Connect helps you with your visa application Study Connect guides you through your visa application form. This includes checking your supporting documents and advising you on any missing documents. Study Connect's attention to detail minimises your chances of a visa refusal.

6. Airport collection and accommodation Once your visa is issued Study Connect can put you in touch with the accommodation team at your place of study. Most universities and colleges have airport pick-up services at a cost.


  • Arts University Bournemouth
  • Bucks New University
  • Coventry University
  • City University
  • London University of Hertfordshire
  • University Of Northampton
  • Bournemouth and Poole College
  • Bournville College
  • Birmingham City
  • University International
  • College at Birmingham
  • City University Cambridge
  • Ruskin International College (CRIC)
  • Anglia Ruskin University
  • Edinburgh International college
  • Napier University
  • Hertfordshire International College
  • International College Portsmouth
  • Robert Gordon University
  • International College Wales
  • Swansea at Swansea University
  • Brunel University
  • Plymouth University International
  • Fraser International College (FIC)
  • International College of Manitoba
  • Sydney Institute
  • Kaplan International College
  • Bournemouth University
  • University of Brighton
  • Bristol's International College
  • Glasgow International College
  • Liverpool International College
  • Nottingham Trent International
  • Sheffield International College
  • Kaplan International College London
  • City University London
  • Northeastern University
  • Pace University
  • Merrimac College
  • Massachusetts Quinnipiac University
  • University of Adelaide
  • Murdoch University
  • Glasgow Caledonian University
  • University of Stirling
  • Newcastle University
  • University of Manchester
  • Manchester Metropolitan University
  • University of East Anglia
  • University of Gloucestershire
  • City University London
  • University of London
  • London World Education Centre
  • University of Stirling London
  • Newcastle University
  • University of Exeter

Schools abroad

Study Connect International works closely with independent private schools that offer A-levels, O-levels as well as vocational colleges. Finding the right programme at the right school can be a daunting experience and is important to get right! Study Connect will assist you in finding the right boarding facilities for your child.
Assists families who are looking for private boarding schools
Verifies documents for your student visa application
Study in the UK, Australia, Canada and in other EU countries

Study Connect International is established with a network of students schools, colleges, and universities and provides one-to-one advice and guidance on visa preparation and lodging to students anywhere in the world. It is a genuine personal service where you are able to have direct contact with the office via email, Skype, telephone or office visit. You will be given information on student accommodation and put in touch with current students who can tell you about their experience of studying at a college or private school of your interest.

Years 7 – 11

This is your basic education from ages 11 – 16, where students cover all subjects and later partake in the General Secondary Certificate of Education (GSCE's). As an international student you would need to live in boarding or with a host family. Students who wish to later study at university in the UK move onto A-levels, and this can be done at Secondary Schools or Colleges.


A-levels are taken by students who wish to continue their education at a university. Depending on your highest qualification in your home country, A-levels are a bridge between qualifications gained in your home country and UK university undergraduate entry requirements. Courses are not only designed to bridge academic gaps, but also help you improve your English and learn about UK life and culture in preparation for university.

This is a time for students to be more specific in their subject choice in order to prepare them for their university pathway. The A-Level programme is one of the most esteemed and progressive in the UK. A-Levels, or 'Advanced Levels', are the UK's Gold Standard university entrance examinations. Achieving high A-level results will ensure you get to choose from the UK's most highly regarded universities.

A few schools in the UK offering study with boarding

Adcote school for girls

Adcote school for girls is a unique, vibrant, independent school. Established in 1907, the school has around 220 pupils on roll and is set in a magnificent grade 1 listed building, surrounded by 30 acres of beautifully landscaped parkland.

King Edward VI College

King Edward VI College, Stourbridge, is one of the leading academic sixth form colleges in the country. They specialise in A-Level provision and enjoy a national reputation for outstanding teaching, learning and results.

CATS College

The college offers pre-university courses including GCSE, A Levels, Fast Track A Levels, IB, Academic English, Summer programmes and High School Preparation programmes. Founded in 1952, CATS College is one of Britain's most distinguished education providers.

Bournemouth and Poole College

With over 20 years as an established provider of International study, Bournemouth and Poole College can assure you of high quality provision, excellent facilities and well-qualified teaching professionals. Combining traditional quality standards with innovative teaching and technology, the college offers a wide range of qualifications and courses to prepare students for university.

Immigration consultants

Study Connect International gives immigration services to individuals who wish to stay in the UK, be it for school or work, and for those accompanied by their families. The organisation has a team of experts that represents clients applying for a UK visa. All verdicts regarding the granting of a visa remain with the UK Government.
Work visas
Family visas
Student visas

The immigration experts are not affiliated with the UK Government; they act independently in the interest of clients. The UK work visa categories are designed to attract professionals from all industries. Some visas allow for extended visa options, which may lead to permanent residence. There are various UK visa classifications.

Study Connect International provides specialist immigration services in the following categories:

  • UK Visitors Visa
  • UK Student Visa / Tier 4
  • UK Working Visa / Tier 2
  • UK Settlement visa
  • UK Fiancé visa
  • UK Dependants' Visa
  • British Citizenship

Contact information

6109 Great East Road, Northmead, Lusaka, Zambia
+260 211 291166, +260 955 308664, +260 972 384814
Open today: 08.00-17.00

Message business

Enquiries, questions, quotation requests etc