Each issue is alive with up-to-date information and penetrating analysis of current events in well-written articles covering a range of topics in every issue. All the covers for This is Zambia Magazine are printed on 300gsm Matt paper laminated and Spot UV on cover and inside text on 170gsm Matt paper. This is Zambia Magazine boasts excellence in technical production, for its graphic design, quality writing and analyses, as well as photography.
The journal boasts a high reputation for its excellence in technical production, for its graphic design, quality writing and analyses, and photography. All PDF files shall be proof-read and verified before the final submission. This is Zambia Magazine management shall not be held liable for any shortfalls or misrepresentations in the final material after print. Images and logos should be colour formatted to CMYK and clients should ensure all proofs are in colour and of the highest quality.
Size design specification are as follows:
Full page: 210 X 297mm Half page: 210 x 148mm
The circulation of This is Zambia Magazine which focuses on decision-makers in the Zambian business environment, cuts across the Zambian business readership at 50,000 persons per month derived from a print run of 10,000 copies. This setting gives the publications and their advertising clients optimal visibility and exposure. Both publications are distributed free (without consumer price) across the corporate world in Zambia and beyond.
Advertising terms and condition
Advertisements are accepted for publication in both magazines subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) This is Zambia Magazine reserve the right to withhold or cancel publication of any advertisement order submitted by a client. They shall not be held liable for any loss that might arise from failure to public, omission, or for any typographical errors or mistake of any kind.
2) They will take maximum precautions to ensure the correct printing and insertion of all advertisements. However, no liability will be accepted for any colour matching or content errors that may occur, as a result of the client's failure to cross-check materials. All advertising materials shall be stored for a maximum of 12 months.
3) Telephonic instructions must always be confirmed in wiring. The stipulated booking deadlines for editorial and advertising insertions also serve as cancellation deadlines. A cancellation fee of 50 percent of the advertising rate will be charged for cancellations received after the cancellation deadlines.
4) No changes to advertisements will be accepted once the production of This is Zambia magazine has commenced. Likewise, no extensions will be granted for the delivery of material. If material arrives after the stipulated deadline and too late for inclusion in any of the magazines, the full rate will be charged.
5) This is Zambia Magazine will not provide advertising in the magazines to be used for attacking or making adverse contrasts with other individual or institutional advertisers.
6) This is Zambia Magazine reserve the right to edit, revise or reject, even after acceptance for publication, any advertisement they find untruthful, misleading or unsuitable for any other reason. 7) Management will not accept any advertisement or similar content of a political nature.
8) When new advertising rates are announced, contract advertisers can maintain their contract rates for 60 calendar days after the announcement of the new rates. Thereafter, the balance of the order will be subject to the new rate. The advertiser may cancel the contract on the day the new or higher rate becomes effective by providing management with 14 calendar days' notice unless a rate increase has been stipulated in the contract.
9) Accounts will be rendered monthly and payable within 30 days from the statement date. Outstanding amounts will be charged interest at the prime rate stipulated by the publisher's bankers. Should the publisher incur collection costs, these will be for the advertiser's account. A payment that is received from agencies later than 45 days from the statement date will not qualify for the 16.5 percent agency settlement discount.
10) All advertisement material is subject to the approval of the publisher. The publisher cannot be held responsible in any manner whatsoever for liabilities, claims, demands, actions, costs, losses and damages that occur as a result of the publication of an advertisement.
11) Advertorials ad promotional pages must comply with the magazines' house style, design and editorial or procedural rules. The words 'promotion' or 'advertisement' may be placed above or below advertorials.
12) The publisher reserves the right to reject any creative material that resembles the design, layout and editorial style of the magazine.
13) The placing of an order or contract, either in writing or telephonically, qualifies as acceptance of the terms and conditions above.
14) Any conditions stipulated in an advertiser's order form are considered void insofar as they conflict with the terms and conditions above.