Profiles made of other material such as aluminium or stainless steel are available on order. The ClassEcon roofing range caters for the following applications:
- Industrial roofing (sheds, factory, storage, cladding)
- Commercial roofing (showrooms, filling stations, hotels, lodges, farms)
- Institutional roofing (schools, church organizations, hospitals)
- Residential roofing (elite, premium, middle income and low cost)
All staff are carefully selected and fully trained, to give professional assistance to customers. The company is proud of the quality of its roofing. It is made to last so you can avoid the inconvenience and cost of repairs and replacements. Unique ClassEcon Roofing features include:
- The use of Chromadek coils, manufactured by Arcelor Mittal in South Africa for the majority of its roofing (Arcelor Mittal is the largest producer of steel globally).
- Tiles, IBR, wide-span IBR and corrugation are all available in extra wide versions.
- Using wider tiles and sheets saves money on materials, the structure and the fixing costs. Also the roof looks better and is significantly less prone to leaks and rust.
- ClassEcon profiles (except thin gauge ‘Malata’) come with an anti-capillary kink to stop the seepage of water between the overlapping sheets by capillary action of water. This prevents minor leaks even in heavy weather conditions. This makes the ClassEcon roof the most compact and the most weather resistant roof on the market.
- ClassEcon Roofing source their steel and raw materials from highly reputable global steel companies, mainly from Arcelor Mittal, South Africa.
Their range offers economically priced, high quality roofing solutions that look neat and uncluttered. Five new profiling lines have recently been commissioned to support the original compact range.
An additional email to the contact for is firstname.lastname@example.org