ClassEcon Roofing Africa
ClassEcon Roofing Africa is committed to making quality roofing more affordable for consumers. They have a full range of roofing profiles to suit all types of applications. ClassEcon offer quality steel and steel products from South African sources to the rapidly expanding construction industry in Zambia. They are happy to deal with large or small projects. The wide selection of roofing profiles are available in various thicknesses, ranging from 0.25mm to 0.80mm, both in galvanised and pre-painted steel.
Roofing materials in Lusaka, Zambia
Incorporated in 2010, and backed by a UK investment company, this is a manufacturer and supplier of all types of roofing and steel products. This company has acquired ultra-modern world class equipment to manufacture standard profiles with the latest features. ClassEcon supply all types of roofing materials and accessories.
- Supplies all types of roofing accessories
- Offers free after sales delivery
- 2% discount for repeat purchases
Profiles made of other material such as aluminium or stainless steel are available on order. The ClassEcon roofing range caters for the following applications:
- Industrial roofing (sheds, factory, storage, cladding)
- Commercial roofing (showrooms, filling stations, hotels, lodges, farms)
- Institutional roofing (schools, church organizations, hospitals)
- Residential roofing (elite, premium, middle income and low cost)
All staff are carefully selected and fully trained, to give professional assistance to customers. The company is proud of the quality of its roofing. It is made to last so you can avoid the inconvenience and cost of repairs and replacements. Unique ClassEcon Roofing features include:
- The use of Chromadek coils, manufactured by Arcelor Mittal in South Africa for the majority of its roofing (Arcelor Mittal is the largest producer of steel globally).
- Tiles, IBR, wide-span IBR and corrugation are all available in extra wide versions.
- Using wider tiles and sheets saves money on materials, the structure and the fixing costs. Also the roof looks better and is significantly less prone to leaks and rust.
- ClassEcon profiles (except thin gauge ‘Malata’) come with an anti-capillary kink to stop the seepage of water between the overlapping sheets by capillary action of water. This prevents minor leaks even in heavy weather conditions. This makes the ClassEcon roof the most compact and the most weather resistant roof on the market.
- ClassEcon Roofing source their steel and raw materials from highly reputable global steel companies, mainly from Arcelor Mittal, South Africa.
Their range offers economically priced, high quality roofing solutions that look neat and uncluttered. Five new profiling lines have recently been commissioned to support the original compact range.
An additional email to the contact for is email@example.com
Steel in Lusaka, Zambia
ClassEcon offers a unique combination of quality and economy durable steel products at economic prices. Staff are carefully selected and fully trained to give you professional technical support and advice. Incorporated in 2010, the company plans to expand its manufacturing base to cater for steel merchants across Zambia.
- High quality yet affordable steel products
- Regular special offers and discounts
- Raw materials sourced from quality suppliers
ClassEcon Roofing offers a unique combination of quality and economy — durable steel products at economic prices. Steel and steel products available at ClassEcon Roofing include:
- Flat sheets 8′ x 4′ (GI/CRCA/CR/HR/GP)
- Square tubes
- Round tubes
- Rectangular tubes
- Deformed bars
- Flat bars
- C Channels
- Lip channels
- Window sections
ClassEcon Roofing offers a complimentary after service delivery within Lusaka for orders worth K5,000 and above. Customers who make repeated purchases get a 2% discount, and customers who hold an account with ClassEcon get a fixed price on purchases even when the prices go up.