Crystaline Technologies Ltd
Crystaline Technologies is an IT consulting, services and solution provider. The company’s main focus is showcasing their competencies in Oracle databases and business intelligence solutions, EMC and NetApp storage area networks, software licensing for Oracle, Symantec, Microsoft, Adobe, Yealink IP Phone systems and Dell hardware, as well as developing web-based software solutions that are telecom-enabled i.e. with email, SMS/USSD, and/or voice (interactive Voice Response – IVR) integration.
IT support and service delivery in Lusaka, Zambia
- Companies can outsource specific functions of their IT departments
- Team guides staff to ensure high-service availability for its clients’ systems
- Company activities guided by ITIL and ISO:20000 service principles
Crystaline Technologies has a superior core team that will guide staff to ensure high-service availability for its clients’ systems. The company’s activities are guided by ITIL and ISO:20000 service management principles.
- Outsourced IT – Crystaline offer on demand (as and when required) as well as managed services (contract based) support and maintenance for hardware as well as specialised software from vendors like Microsoft, Oracle, Symantec, Cisco, MiC3 and others.
- Network design and deployment consulting – From simple intra-building LANs, LANs across buildings via VPN, wide area networks based on VSAT, wireless point to point radios, applying various routing methods, this company deploy and support all. Crystaline can also deploy virtual LANs (VLANs) within a network environment to add further security to various systems. The company will deploy multi-kilometre fibre networks where required.
- Software sales and volume licensing for bulk purchases (Microsoft, Oracle, Symantec, Kaspersky) – As partners of major software companies, Crystaline supply, license and install server and personal computer software solutions – from OS to productivity and enterprise resource planning and business intelligence systems.
- Security and surveillance solutions
CCTV, time and attendance, and access control installations and maintenance. To protect their investments by controlling access, the company conducts site surveys, recommend a solution design, deploy, commission closed circuit and access card or biometric-based control systems, and can provide support.
- Accounting, payroll and ERP software support
- Pastel Evolution, Sage 300 ERP (Formerly AccPac), custom ERPs
- IOT, business intelligence and custom business reports deployments
- Computing and office equipment procurement and after-sales service – As Dell, HP, and Oracle Business Partners, Crystaline enable clients access a genuine range of supplies including servers, PCs, business notebooks, printers, scanners and related hardware, accessories and consumables (toners/Ink-jet Cartridges) for these and other suppliers like Canon.
Customised software development in Lusaka, Zambia
- A number of Innov8” live applications for businesses
- Software designed to improve business and maximise return on investment
- Team has vast experience supporting IT solutions mainly in various sectors
Crystaline offers various up-to-date web and windows-based business applications for enterprise and NGOs. Over the years, their team has gained significant experience supporting IT solutions mainly in the banking and financial services sector, telecoms sector as well as the health sector, with solutions ranging from promotions, electronic lottery software, complaints and IVR management systems, as well as hospital and medical scheme management systems.
Crystaline Technologies’ range of business management software
Innov8 SERIS application
Exam results interactive system for colleges and private universities offering their own exams.
Innov8 iSMS platform
Enterprise solution allowing companies the flexibility to take advantage of SMS subscription based services, opinion polls and voting, SMS competitions, customer service by SMS, and an interface to the users core business system to send alerts directly to their customers e.g. in the case of a bank, a cash deposit alert, cash withdrawal alert etc. For a utility, it could be a water bill notification.
Innov8 Lotto Pro
An electronic draw solution allowing companies to run their promotion draws electronically. Currently at version 5.0, this solution has been used by some of the top banks and Telcos since 2007.
Innov8 Fin Pro
Money lenders business management software.
Innov8 CrystalPay 2.0
Payroll solution fully compliant with Zambian tax laws.
Innov8 e-Ticket Beta
Events ticketing system by SMS.
Innov8 Medique 1.5
Hospital and Pharmacy Management Solution.
Crystaline Technologies has also built custom business applications, websites (static and dynamic), web applications (JAVA/PHP/.NET/ Ruby), Windows-based (.Net/Java), XML/SOAP based web services to interface various systems. The company has created the following applications:
- Mobile (Android/iOS) applications
- Mobile and fixed point of sale applications
- Desktop applications
- Distributed web applications and portals
- Corporate websites
- APIs for inter-system communications
Networking and Security in Lusaka, Zambia
- Planning and design services for multi-technology and multi-vendor networks
- Services cover network topology, mapping and network architecture
- Solutions that will achieve the optimum outcome
Crystaline through its Innov8 Software Division has developed a number of communications solutions for various organisations. These solutions include:
- VOIP telephony implementations – To reduce cost of communicating within a branch/HQ network
- Interactive voice response (IVR) and outbound dialer Systems allowing a self-service information and service interaction portal to clients using voice technology.
- 2-Way SMS messaging with storage (Inbox) and auto or manual response
- Text and win (SMS) promotion platforms
- USSD gateway for text based real-time interactions
- Application to person messaging e.g. Banking system transaction alerts, insurance renewal reminders, loan repayment due notice, guard alert etc.
- SMS to Email applications
- SMS to TV applications
- Other similar custom solutions are built based on client-specific requirements
Crystaline Technologies’ ability to model the behaviour of the entire network and the supported applications:
- Delivers precise predictions in what-if scenarios to accurately plan for growth, change, technology migration and new application deployment
- Supports planning key initiatives such as data center migration, deployment of unified communications, VPN, and IPv6 migration
- Automates capacity planning, survivability analysis and traffic engineering
- Provides a platform for validating network changes before deploying to the production network
- Optimises network uptime/minimize downtime
- Installing and configuring network devices
- Troubleshooting and resolving network problems
- Manages and monitors network
Crystaline Technologies’ networking and security solutions for small to medium sized businesses
Small Business Server 2008
Microsoft’s all-in-one solution for small to medium businesses offering built in e-mail server with contact and calendar sharing, remote access for employees to their desktops, files and email from anywhere.
Network IT Solutions can provide robust security measures to protect businesses from viruses, spam and unauthorised access.
Various onsite backup solutions available to ensure that data is safely stored and backed up for easy recovery.
Crystaline Technologies’ engineers and technicians take care of its clients’ Windows 2008 R2 Server, Microsoft Exchange, Windows Small Business server, Windows Storage Server 2008, VMware vSphere (ESX and ESXi), Virtualisation with Hyper-V, RedHat Linux, Fedora,Ubuntu and other Client/Server based technologies.
The company also provides network support services – Their consultants and engineers help clients design a strategy to help improve reach, performance, capacity, and reliability. Crystaline Technologies can take care of a client’s Linksys Access Points, Cisco access points, Netgear switches, Cisco routers/ switches, SonicWall VPN, Cisco VPN, Barracuda VPN and all network related installation, configuration and troubleshooting issues.
Crystaline Technologies’ comprehensive LAN solutions include:
- Consulting, planning and recommendations
- Network design, implementation and maintenance
- Real time monitoring 24×7
- Proactive maintenance and help desk support
- Managed security solutions
- Technical support
- Data redundancy and recovery solutions
- Backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Firewall, VPN and network security solutions
- Intrusion prevention solutions
- Traffic and bandwidth management solutions
- Wireless networks
- Remote access solutions
- Document management solutions
- Employee internet access management solutions
- Business telephone system and VoIP solutions
- Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam and Anti-Spyware solutions
- Structured cabling
- Project management