ElitePos specialises in professional Point of Sale (POS) solutions for retail businesses, the hospitality industry and other establishments. The company provides a comprehensive of range applications, both software and hardware. It is the sole agent for PowerPos Systems in South Africa, the originators of the PowerTill software. The ElitePos’ technical department focuses on project designing and support to ensure that clients' needs are well taken care of.
Point of sale systems in Lusaka, Zambia
- Point of sale systems on a rental basis
- Agent for PowerPos Systems of South Africa
- After sales support and service level agreements
The company has a specialist team of technicians to provide routine maintenance, installations and emergency repairs.
Other products offered by ElitePos include hotel logging systems, medical surgery management systems and consumables such as till rolls and labels. Cash drawers, scanners, thermal printers and CCTV cameras are also stocked.
The PowerTill system connects to most Uniwell cash registers. It can handle goods receiving, stock control, debtors control, creditors control and order processing. PowerTill also creates an operations history. The system is flexible enough to cater for:
- General retail
- Promotions and advertising
- Pizza delivery
- Butchery retail operations
- Bar and restaurant services
When you purchase the PowerTill system you only pay for your license once with no annual licence involved. And with PowerTill you can purchase just what you want because it comes in modules. These include:
- Reporting – obtain various reports for your total business management
- Programming – allows clients to program their specific products, operators and much more
- Passwords – each level is defined by a unique password for added security
- Touch screen – interfaces with touch screen applications for ease of use and better presentation
Service level agreements
A great advantage of buying from ElitePos is that it offers its clients service level agreements. This allows clients the flexibility to control their running costs whilst enjoying uninterrupted after sales support.
Software and equipment rental
The rental agreement allows those clients who are not in a position to purchase outright their POS equipment and software to pay a monthly rental fee instead.
ElitePos Zambia offers customer support through the following channels:
- Remotely (through desktop sharing software such as Teamviewer)
- On site
Clients which ElitePos work with
- Lake Harvest Products
- Kafue Fisheries
- Roberts Fish & Veg
- Fruit & Veg City
- TOTAL Kafue
- TOTAL Solwezi
- Qwik Mart
- Buckley Mart
- Lilayi Lodge
Business software and systems in Lusaka, Zambia
- Agents for PowerPos and Voyage POS systems
- Designed to make it simple for companies to sell
- Engineers and technicians are responsible for the installation and training
ElitePos installs and supports PowerPos Systems’ range of point-of-sale software. The software is designed to make it simple for companies to sell their products or services. It is easy to use and can get staff selling in no time.
PowerPos Systems software saves users countless bookkeeping hours and puts all their data where it belongs. It is trusted by a wide range of business owners because they are able to achieve greater success and deliver outstanding selling experiences.
Voyage POS system
ElitePos Zambia also offers the Voyage POS system, a feature rich point-of-sale application. This system caters for retail stores, restaurants, butcheries and lodges/hotels (room billing/booking).
With this software, users can also connect with many scale brands, make cloud data backups and see business reports anywhere in the world.
Clients can rent the software or decide to purchase any of the two software, one-off purchase – no annual subscription.
Thermal rolls in Lusaka, Zambia
- A wide selection of high quality and affordable thermal rolls
- Team is readily available to advise and assist its clients
- Rolls made from premium quality raw materials
All thermal rolls offered by ElitePos are produced from premium quality raw materials with latest state-of-the-art production techniques for durability of the paper and printed images.