Fuel Systems supplies quality fluid-handling products and accessories for industrial and commercial use, specialising in equipment for the petroleum oil marketing sector. Their comprehensive range includes bulk meters, tanks, pumps, dispensers, fittings and hoses. Fuel Systems also offers technical support including pump and calibration servicing and preventive and corrective maintenance. The company has servicing call centres in Lusaka, Ndola, Kitwe and Choma, with product outlets in both Lusaka and Kitwe.
Fluid-handling equipment in Lusaka, Zambia
- Flow meters and filtration units
- Fuel bowsers and storage tanks
- A range of pumps
Further fluid-handling products supplied by Fuel Systems
- Fuel bowsers from 500ltrs to 2,500ltrs in poly, steel and stainless steel
- Storage tanks of various sizes in both poly and steel
- Transfer pumps on skids
- Manual pumps
- 220v AC and 12v DC transfer pumps
- Diesel anti-siphon devices for trucks and construction equipment
- Anti-theft protection lock nuts for wheels
- Oil dispensers
- Automatic grease hose reels
- Dip sticks, dipping paste and water finding paste
Servicing of fuel systems in Lusaka, Zambia
- 24 hour call backup
- Full turnkey solutions
- Preventative service maintenance
Fuel Systems has a technical team with international training from various partners. The engineers are on call 24 hours per day by mobile phone. There are also call-logging centres at their Lusaka, Ndola, Kitwe, and Choma offices.
Installed at the Ndola office is a state of the art meter calibration facility complete with verified master meters. Using master meters, this facility gives an accurate calibration of equipment at the correct pressure and temperature conditions.
The Fuel Systems meter calibration and verification trailer includes a 1,500 litre measure, a diesel pump, couplings and a toolbox. The trailer can be quickly moved to any site where the equipment cannot leave the site or in an emergency. Fuel Systems staff will drive to the particular site, and repair and calibrate flow meters.
Fuel Systems Copperbelt address
Shop 7 Block C, Kabwe Road, KitweKey information
- Corrective service maintenance
- Pump and meter repairs
- Proofer hiring services
- Meter calibrations
- Tank calibrations
- Project management