Kapunga Transport and Removals
Kapunga Transport and Removals provides a full range of professional removal services, including house, office, business removals and freighting of household goods. This company provides packing materials as well as advice on the most suitable type of vehicle for the move. It also provides all the required materials needed for a move including dismantling and assembling of furniture after moving. Kapunga provides material for the shipping of goods including ornaments and other fragile items.
Removal and storage in Lusaka, Zambia
- Office removals
- Business removals
- Freighting of household and other goods
House removals are usually door to door services. The company assesses and advises clients on the best vehicle to use.
Kapunga Transport and Removals Ltd starts by conducting a survey to determine the time the job will take. The company provides all the required materials that will be needed for a move including dismantling of furniture and assembling after moving.
These are services done locally and intercity. Clients are offered boxes before the actual day for pre-pack (if necessary).
Freighting of household and other goods
These services include shipping and courier services for all types of items clients might want to send.
Boxes and other materials for removals
Boxes, wrapping papers, bubble wrap, buff tapes and corrugated paper are available as follows:
- Standard boxes: these are used for packing of shoes, spoons, plates, pots, cups, dishes, plastic bowls and glassware
- Linen boxes: these are for packing clothes, suits, bedding and bed linen
- Carton boxes: these are used to pack books, utensils, small ornaments and fragile items
- Bubble wrap: this is used for wrapping wall paintings, wall pictures and all fragile glass items
- Corrugated paper: this is ideal for wooden furniture, beds, and wardrobe and kitchen units
- Black polythene: this is primarily for mattresses, sofas, carpets, bed bases and other household goods