Launched in 2005, Zamlink is an electronic transaction management company with their primary focus of attention being switching and settling secure shared financial transactions for its member banks and any third party financial institution. The company offers a turnkey business solution that is tailored to give any bank or financial institution instant access to the more than 250 ATMs on their network countrywide and over 250 POS terminals, shared mobile banking platforms and other e-payments initiatives.
Electronic payment systems in Lusaka, Zambia
- Electronic transaction management company
- Processing of electronic financial transactions
- Company currently switching over 250 ATMs and 200 POS
The company has a mission to consistently improve services and innovative delivery in order to exceed customer expectations through reliable and professional electronic funds transaction services. With their switch currently pushing 81,000 transactions per month, Zamlink aims to be the preferred electronic funds transaction switch and to become Zambia’s most dominant and influential electronic solution provider.
Zamlink gives its member banks and financial learning institution an opportunity to experience the supremacy of electronic payments.
Zamlink offers a wide array of services including:
- Management of network of ATMs
- Route transactions to the appropriate participating bank
- Seeking of authorisations
- Providing stand-in authorisations where required
- Providing timely, accurate clearing and settlement data
- Providing an infrastructure for e-initiative delivery channels
- ATM installation, configuration and maintenance services
- Electronic funds transaction service consultancy
Switching other transactions but not limited to the following:
- Airtime top up (mobile phone, ATM…)
- Bill payments
- Mobile funds transfer
- Electronic vouchers (Electricity)
- Loyalty schemes and gift cards
- Electronic Tax Payment